Designed For Engineering And Cloud Simplicity
Start identifying threats in minutes
Already sending us log data? Simply turn on Cloud SIEM to automatically enrich your logs with threat feeds and 300+ security rules.
Based on the ELK Stack
Engineers use the most powerful and familiar log analytics tool available, Kibana – fully instrumented to detect and investigate security threats.
Fraction of the cost
Tired of the complexity and cost of traditional SIEM solutions? Logz.io offers a fully featured SIEM solution at an
Automate Threat Detection
Leverage security rules and dashboards dedicated to identifying threats based on log data generated by:
- AWS services like CloudTrail, CloudFront, and EC2
- Azure services like Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Defender
- Other security tools like HashiCorp Vault, Okta, and Palo Alto Networks
Identify Malicious IPs, URLs, And DNSs
Cross reference incoming logs with a variety of threat feeds to find malicious IP addresses.
- Start with a high-level overview of users from malicious IPs
- Investigate user activity, geography, and other data associated with each IP address
- Separate IPs by attacker and log type to identify concentrations of suspicious activity
Start with a bird’s eye view of your system and quickly drill down into granular user data. Break down and explore attacks by:
- Broad categories like country or severity for high-level information
- Attack type and log type to understand the nature of most common threats
- Specific user data to investigate those threats
Stay notified of high-priority attacks on your favorite notification system.
- Consolidate security alerting across your cloud environment in one centralized platform
- Use multiple trigger conditions to configure advanced alerts
- Stay notified via slack, PagerDuty, email, and other channels
Scheduled Security Reporting
Generate scheduled, automated reports of threats detected over a predefined period of time.
- Conduct trend analysis by comparing results over time
- Collaborate with others over threat results and analysis
- Customize reports depending on desired insights
Your Data Is Safe
Use a fully secure platform that adheres to strict data security rules. Compliant with: PCI Level 1, SOC-2 Type II, HIPAA and GDPR.
Our Cloud SIEM Features. Just Try ‘Em Out!
Simply turn on Cloud SIEM to enrich the logs you’re already sending with security information to identify malicious activity.
Built-in integrations with any data source, including AWS, Azure, and popular security tools like HashiCorp Vault and Okta.
Built on top of a high-powered ELK Stack and integrated with open source security tools such as Wazuh, OSSEC, Suricata, and more.
Quickly dive into the logs that describe security events to investigate attacks without needing to use a separate tool.
Automatically generate and send off a fully customized report containing a snapshot of a Kibana dashboard of your choice.
Cross reference logs with public and private data feeds to easily identify malicious IP addresses and other security information.
24/7 chat support, including assistance with parsing, defining correlation rules, creating visualizations and searching.
Hit the ground running with premade dashboards for different security use cases and compliance requirements.
Predefined correlation rules alert on log sequences indicating malicious activity with endpoints like Slack and PagerDuty.
Extended retention and premade dashboards to comply with the regulatory requirements of GDPR, PCI and SOC 2.
Reuse the same dataset for both operations and security. Simple pay-as-you-go pricing.
Leverage the power of Elasticsearch for real-time and fast querying across multiple data sources.
All in one Log management Solution
A seamless home developed log management system powered with AI.
Register now to feel the power of the fastest log system.
No credit card neededStart Now
By registering you will get 14 days of free access to the full featured solution